Radius Dim

rsundheimer

I would like to know if anyone else is have this problem it seems to happen only on the radius dimension:

I draw counter tops and they are made out of solid surfacing material, so to get the correct shape I need to apply 2 negative shapes the first one is to get the outline of the top.(I have to due this is because the way the our material reports to the BOM.)

The second one is place a profile on the edge.

After I get The ICD drawing completed, if I have to do an update view. The radius dimensions comes up in the "Reattach Diassociated Items" as 0".

Any ideas??

Are you making any change to the model that would replace the radial edge?

Beyond that, I would need to see the files and know what kind of edit is made to the model between drawing updates. You can send it to support@ironcad.com

I have also had this problem, but do not have an example file right now. If I just opened the drawing & updated all views on the sheet, I could get many dimensions that would not reattach. I closed the file without saving & opened the scene. I then opened the same drawing, updated all views and all dimensios (or all but a radius or diameter) would be OK. Problem for me seems to have been better lately. Ironcad 9.0 (build 7693) Product update1, Hotfix 1.

Wayne

Cary

IronCAD 10 has many features that I would like to use, unfortunately when I was ready to install it, IronCAD 10 still had too many bugs left in it. Now it looks like it is ready, but I do not have time to install it right now. One major problem with IronCAD is that it does not have the ability to save the file as a previous version of IronCAD. Once you decide to upgrade, you are commited to it. I can use my backup files, but then I would loose all work I did from when I installed IronCAD 10, until the time I got so frustrated I gave up.

Wayne