Preview Pane

Rick Dorrington

Rick, It only does it for me if I resize the window after I have pointed to a file for preview. If I enlarge the File-Open window and then shut it down, when I reopen it and look at a preview, it fills out fine again. 1600x1200 res.

Gentlemen,

Not trying to ignore this thread.

I have a screenshot (Alt-Print Screen-Imaging,New,Jpg,Paste-Save).

However, there seems to be some difficulty here wherein any posting under the "6.0 Discussion" does not have an option to "Attach File" in the reply pane. I have been discussing this with Chris and he does see this problem.

As for the preview pane they can see the problem in the jpg I sent them but cannot duplicate this at their end. Mysterious.

Rick

Windows. Arrrgh!!! How stupid.

Good find. You guys pass the test.

On W2K we have a slightly different selection - Small Fonts/Large Fonts

Of course we were set to large fonts- the eyes can't take the punishment otherwise.

Back to large fonts and small previews for me. At least we know why it behaves this way now.

FYI: This Windows font thing has been an issue with Windows applications since Win95. Microsoft expects the application makers to test their applications to work with all screen fonts. Changing the Windows default screen font can have a multitude of undesirable side effects on apps.

If I win the lottery, I'll call Microsoft and ask them to fix it. wink.gif

Andy