Nice Splash Screen

Mike Allen

Very nice job on the new splash screen! I especially like how it changes the image each time you open IronCAD.

Overall, the new interface is very nice - and performance on big models is quite fast smile.gif

I'm sure I'll have more comments later, but I just wanted to let you know that my first impression is good!

Keep in mind that we can always add more! If you would like to see your company's product image up there, help us create the image.

We like to use images generated in IronCAD for the splash screen, mouse pad, and other marketing materials (like ads).

If you help give us a start on the rendering, we can work with you to finish it up and get it approved for use in these areas.

We are considering a rendering contest with the new rendering. If you think this is a good idea, let me know and we can work on the details for awards and requirements.

Thanks

Cary

I downloaded V10 yesterday and installed it. It was to be an exciting thing to see the new version on my computer. What a neat cool thing that on the splash screen the first thing to pop up was my machine that you guys rendered. I like the look and feel of it so far. But it has only been on my computer for 24 hours, still finding new stuff.

Dallas

I downloaded V10 yesterday and installed it. It was to be an exciting thing to see the new version on my computer. What a neat cool thing that on the splash screen the first thing to pop up was my machine that you guys rendered. I like the look and feel of it so far. But it has only been on my computer for 24 hours, still finding new stuff.

Dallas

19497[/snapback]

Aha, so your the culprit biggrin.gif Dallas, curious what kind of machine is it? A web press?

tom

Tom

It is a custom built press to apply patterned adhesive laminate to sheets of plastic, then apply protective peal off cover and then cut back into sheets. Final products are cut out and used as Cell phone screen windows.

To compare rendered to photo see our web site AMDIE.COM. under products, press accessories.

Dallas