Ic V9 Pu1 - Hotfix 1 Bla.bla.bla..

Hi there!

I just realized there is a Hotfix 1 out for IronCAD v9 PU1..!!

Maybe I'm the one that's blind but how about some info what the corrections might be??

I can't find one dropped line what it is changing!

Just doing the hotfix update without knowing why, doesnt make a lot of sense to me!! Should I just run the update? Should I only run it if I have some special problems? Etc. etc

Secondly...

The first release of IronCAD v9 is called 9.0, right??

IF you add the PU1 (for v9) then its called 9.0 PU1!! ...Why???

Shouldn't it be IronCAD v9.1??

And when you add the newest hotfix for IronCAD v9 PU1, then please tell my why you could announce it as update IronCAD v9.11 or maybe v9.1a??

Its pretty difficult to figure out what version others are using because everybody is calling the same version something different!!

And finally..

Why don't you have a download section containing all updates hotfix's and so on?? And please make it with a sense of structure!!

I'm not very pleased with the way you "control" or handle it!! ...sorry!

c_skytte

This email went out to all Community members announcing the "Product Update 1 Hotfix 1" release and the issues it addresses. Also, the "Subscriber Download" section contains all downloadable Product Updates and hotfixes.

New Page 2

Dear IronCAD Customers,

IronCAD/Inovate 9 Product Update 1 Hot Fix #1 is now available for download. This update requires you to have IronCAD/Inovate 9.0 or IronCAD/Inovate 9.0 PU1 installed prior to installing. Issues addressed with this update are listed below. If you have any questions or issues with the installation, please contact support for assistance. Reminder: You need to be on active support to be able to access the download.

Thank you,

IronCAD Support

IronCAD 9.0 Product Update 1 Hot Fix #1 Download

Inovate 9.0 Product Update 1 Hot Fix #1 Download

QA List Addressed

• Decal texture mapping issue with OpenGL resolved. ICAPI Spin Angle Added.
  • Draft feature disappearing after deleting blends has been resolved.
  • DWG Export/Import issues (Failed to Export, Unhandled Exception, Dimension are block with Explode Option, Import at wrong scale, Import Splines have issues) resolved.
  • Material Custom Property appears empty in 9PU1 has been resolved.
  • Assign to Part from BOM option to write to Custom Property option.
  • The BOM SizeboxHeight, Length and Width always displays system units has been resolved.
  • Models from Catalogs do not display Sizebox info in BOM has been resolved.
  • Datum Plane Create Section Profile issues addressed.
  • Detail View is wrong based on Front view created by part selection has been resolved.
  • Section View fails to create view has been resolved.
  • Input Local Coordinate System Via Text File has been corrected (X,Y,z, Vector X, Vector Y, Vector Z, Angle, Plane Type, Length, Width)
  • BOM quantity is not adding up parts correctly using new check fields with Top Level BOM’s has been addressed.
  • Failed to save files after material tab added in PU1 has been addressed.
  • New option to Save Material information for parts on Save added in Tools/Options/Parts if needed for access outside of IronCAD.
  • Parts need to be regenerated to calculate material message has been removed.
  • Local Coordinate System fails to rotate properly with TriBall has been corrected.
  • SmartAssembly Parametric has been resolved for regional settings.
  • Annotations on hidden layers slows camera performance has been resolved.
  • Catch to edges filter snaps to quadrant points has been addressed.
  • Saving to Network causes fails to fail to open has been addressed.
  • Weld symbols disappear after save/load has been addressed.
  • Rhino-Integration fails when Rhino 4 and Rhino 3 on same machine has been resolved (Note: Rhino 4 is not supported).
  • Failed to open drawing files due to style and layer corruption. Corrections have been made as well as notification of replacement styles if issue exists.
  • Failed to open drawing files with many sheets due to the memory allocated in IronCAD 9.0 has been resolved.

Note: Issues related to the 2D Technical Drawing are corrected only for IronCAD (Not Applicable for Inovate). 

How to unsubscribe

Visit your email preferences (http://www.ironcad.com/support/community/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=02) and ensure that the box for 'Send me any updates sent by the board administrator' is unchecked and submit the form