New Hatch-tool In Pu1?

Marcus Bertilsson

Hi!

I was just looking at the "whats new" document and sorry to say I didnt find any thing about new "hatch-tool" in drawing.

I saw that in an erlier "coming in PU1" document and was thrilled.

Is there a new hatch-tool, is it only forgoted in the whats new doc?

I cant test it because my hard drive have crached and will take some days to get up and runing again.

/ Marcus

• 2 weeks later...

oh my god with all the bugs in pu1 there has to be a pu2. How come there is never a list of items that you can give us when you say SUGNIFICANT CHANGES to be made. Half of the things that you come out with never really benifit my company but when we suggest items that are in other cad packages that we could use they get ignored and we get a cog add on..... wow needed that for sure. How about fixing the bom resizing on save or something simple like that that has been an error for 3 versions now. Sorry for the rant but I had a nice holiday and come back to the same errors as when I left.

Hotfix DLL's will be issued for any critical issues found in PU1. A full PU2 cycle is not planned.

As for issues addressed, please work with your corporate team to put together a combined ordered list and have it sent to us. There are many issues filed to IronCAD and we need a priority list to help determine the issues to address.

Thanks,

Cary