2D Drawing Conversion Problem

Steve Cole

I have an Ironcad 2D drawing that I have been trying to convert to Autocad .dwg format. My drawing has a lot of fancy splines representing wires. When I Export to a .dwg file I get and error meassage Cant find leader dimstyle. Does anyone know what this means? I think the .dwg file is looking for a dimstyle (Autocad command) named "leader". Can anyone help me? Ive had limited success with other 2D conversions. Im still getting used to how this works.

Good Point Rick. There should be a law that mandates Software Engineers write error codes in english for all applications.

Installed the patch on 5.0, Chris. Same problem, Cant find leader dimstyle and Autocad wont accept the file.

This is not a burning issue for me right now. I'll be getting together with tlenhauser, our local Ironcad guru next Wednesday maybe I'll bring the file with me to see if he has any luck.

Rick: User English, haha, that's funnytongue.gif Actually the new service pack pops up a dialogue before that reminding you to put in your CD. Just to prove that we're not the only ones that don't speak "user", you can see in this link that microsoft does it also: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q298385&

I believe that dialogue is actually auto generated from Install Shield and we can't over ride it. That would explain why in the new SP the fact that there is an additional dialogue reminding you to insert your CD, rather than an actual replacement for that dialoge.

Steve: Hrm, care to email the drawing and associated scene to me?