Macro command error

I get this error message when I select the Tools/Macro command. The command worked the first time I tried it. This error began after I noticed that the camera picker tool didn't pop-up after I double-clicked the middle mouse button, so I went into the macro command to see if I could find it. After that this is what I get. Also, now all the commands are greyed-out in the VBA editor. I tried using the repair option in the installer, but it didn't help. Then I completely uninstalled IC 5.2 and reinstalled it. No change. Any ideas?

Sincerely,

Andrew Owens

Macro-error.bmp

The double-click middle mouse button to bring up the VBA camera command has been removed in the IronCAD 5.2 Scene Templates. We added the Camera Picker toolbar option (found in the Toolbars Menu) in IronCAD 5.0 to replace the VBA camera commands. Another reason the VBA command was removed is due to an occurrence of and error on XP operating systems with large files. If you want to have the option back, open old IronCAD 5.0 scene templates (blue.ics, grey.ics,etc. which can be found on the 5.0 CD). VBA commands are stored on a file or scene basis, so any VBA programs that were custom coded will still work when opening the templates/scenes that have the VBA programs stored. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Cary

Guest Urban Olars

Is the VBA editor in IronCAD 5.2 supposed to have all options greyed out? I have installed IC 5.2 on 6 computers that is using Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows XP, and almost everything in the VBA editor is greyed out on all of them.