Setting Default New Bom Row Height

Mike Twining

Is there a way to set the default row height for new rows added into a BOM? I am using a BOM template as a revision block, and would like the added rows to come it at a nice round ".25", but they always seem to show up at some crazy 14 place decimal.

It appears that if you are using a proper BOM, then row heights come it at whatever the template is set to for however many rows were in your template (i.e. if the BOM template had 20 rows, then the first 20 rows use whatever the template is set to, but the 21st row goes back to some random default). I would like to be able to control this default value so that a) I don't have to worry about my Revision Block, and cool.gif my BOM template dosen't need to be 75 rows tall (the template would only need the 1 non-headder row). Is there some hidden registry value that I missed, or is it hard coded into the program? Thanks!

...Scratch that... It appears to work in 8.2 smile.gif Nice work!

EDIT:... wait... nope. It only works if all the rows are the same height (unfortunately, my headder rows are different and thus I get the random new row height problems again).

Edited by Mike Twining