The Future?

Marcus Bertilsson

A little bird wispered in my ear that V9 will come out in April.

Is that true?

12842[/snapback]

Lets not forget that 8.0 PU1 was coming out before Christmas, and PU2 (is/was) coming out on Feb 3rd (and that was from a reliable source; no offence to your little bird there). I'd take every future release date with a grain of salt...until its here there is no point anticipating any release dates...

• 1 month later...

We have some new orders coming in and the design work shall start in middle/end of april.

I realy hoped that they could be started directly in V9 ( I realy hope for some great enchangement, especialy in the drawing environment)

Is that something that I can seriously plan for?

( My other alternaive is to do half of the work in IC V8 and the rest in AutoCAD sad.gif )

/ Marcus

I'm not sure where you heard the rumor but it is not true. IronCAD 9 will be releasing to customers in the June Timeframe. We will be having a beta toward the end of April (details will be out in the beginning of April). Yes there is a spec or features and that will be listed in the Beta program.

Thanks,

Cary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest IronKevin

I just first saw the preview list of 9.0 features yesterday (and I work here!). The list is not set in stone yet.

IronCAD's R&D team does a great job of delivering whatever they announce. Part of that success is due to not pre-maturely announcing new features.

Anyway, trust me when I say 9.0 is going to be a GREAT release.

Carlo will be stuffed.

IK

That sounds great!

Stuffed, the translation says: stuffed is the thing when you put paper in dead animals to show them on the wall like deer or ducks for the sideboard.

Well, I want to life!

Kevin: Dead clients are paying badly! smile.gif

But of coarse I get more and more hungry! smile.gif

Nice eastern to everybody!

Carlo