Make a Custom Profile from dxf-file?

Marcus Svensson

On the same note, is there a possibility to select the layers to import? It's quite tedious to clean out all the unwanted stuff.

Beat

Beat:

It has been added to our customer enhancement list. We set a priority on the enhancement item and it goes into the list of features to be added. At this point of the development, we cannot give you a clear answer to when it will be added to the product. We can add a poll in the community to get a feel for the importance level compared to other customers needs. This will help marketing gauge the priority for when it gets added. Also, Marketing is working on putting an enhancement poll together to gauge customers needs based on a larger list of items so that customers can give an accurate rating based on all of the enhancements. In the interim, there are steps you can take prior to exporting a dxf to be used in an import into IRONCAD. One is to disable the dimensions and leader lines before export and to export only the view you wish to import.

Chris -

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't want to seem impatient or even rude, I just wanted to beat you with respect to brevity. wink.gif

Being able to select which layers to import isn't my top priority request, it would just be convenient to have (and not so difficult to implement, I would presume).

Anyway, I think setting up a poll for users to prioritize a list of possible enhancements is an excellent idea - as long as everybody has the same priorities as me, that is.

Beat