A case study about you on our website

Chris Lohman

If you look at the main web site you will see an image of a product created in IronCAD. If you click on that main image, you will goto a "Case Study" of that particular user. These case studies not only help potential customers see how our products work for others, but it's also great advertising for the subject of the case study.

Case studies run for a minimum of 2 weeks on our main page. They then move to a permanent position on our site along with all previous studies.

We are always looking for more companies to work with to develope these case studies. If you would like to work with us to create one for you, please let us know through this thread. You will be contacted by our marketing department with more information.

Guest svangeldern

Cary,

I'm working on a project with a company that manufactures a device that

many consider an American "icon". Might be a nice case study. Please contact me at your convenience.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
Guest EricFoy

Rick, if you're running into difficulties with your hula-hoop development, perhaps I can help, as I did a hula-hoop project a few years back. After extensive testing through many design iterations, we finally arrived at what seems to be the optimum shape. Go with round. It'll save you some time.

-Eric

• 11 months later...

I think I still have my old motorcycle helmet..........

And for those of who are thinking about seeing your company in the spotlight but are concerned about the correctness of your presentation - DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!. Cary knows English like Chris and Kevin know IronCAD. I'm sure he'll make it look great, so

START TYPING!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...