Ironpro Fasteners

wgrein

Does any one know how to have Ironpro to automatically fill in part number & description fields automatically? In bolt.ini the "designation" column fills in the username automatically, which is great, so how can I add a column for filling in the part number & description as well.

Can this be done automatically with the ironcad fastener tool?

Thanks,

Wayne

• 12 years later...

I chose this outdated post only because it was the first to appear in my search for "Fasteners"...

I have 2018 IPROFasteners... The IronCAD training on this [see: https://ironcad.com.au/training/] shows a Fastener addon but it only has TWO washer buttons [2 washers is what I want but that tutorial is 2016 and the IPRO interface is different].

My Fastener addon [2018] has "Four Washer buttons" [not two]. It seems impossible to remove one of the four washers... If I have a 1000 bolts in a job, I dont want 1000 extra washers in the BOM.

Please see video...(hope it turns out" may have to download to view (?)

Warning... Download video as it only plays the audio whenlive online)

IC_Mech_Washers.mp4

Is this a bug.. or me?

PS... I really have researched this before posting.

Edited by ITAYLOR

Hi Ian,

Select on the Tab of the washers. Look below the image that shows the bolt and washers and you will see a check box labeled "Active". If that is checked, it will build the washer. So just select those tabs and uncheck Active to remove the washers, nuts that you don't want created.

Best Regards.

Cary

Hi Ian,

Select on the Tab of the washers. Look below the image that shows the bolt and washers and you will see a check box labeled "Active". If that is checked, it will build the washer. So just select those tabs and uncheck Active to remove the washers, nuts that you don't want created.

Best Regards.

Cary

48079[/snapback]

Thanks... that worked blush.gif