Pro-E and Wildfire

mmccall

Well, here we go again... not sure how many of you out there have been using this scrap work, but that's just what it is... everything is just thrown together in a last ditch effort to catch up with the rest of the so-called "low end" cad systems.

They screwed up in a major way; the program is just a simple rip off to tie up their current customer base. It is all smoke and mirrors.

Nothing in that program makes sense or works correctly; they just plain and simple did something and released it as quickly as possible, holding on to market share.

Any company with some common sense should realize this; stop the bleeding (investment) and move on to something else.

Wouldnt you know? Already they have planned to make another release called "M160"!!! What the hell for? What is that - a gun to blow your head off when you realize how much money and time you wasted on this crap?? Why on earth can't they just pick a number that makes sense? Oh well, then again.. history shows that this is probably the 160th revision... add M..then you get 1 million?...

People say you can't do production work on IC. What a stupid comment! Apparently you cant do it with Pro/E either!!

People at the site have the administrator going crazy; they have been changing the startup screen to say things like "Wild FAR" or "Just Ignore the Bugs" (with a big alien jumping out of the screen).

Moral of the story? After 24 some odd revisons, they still have a long way to go. Some people have a sensless dedication to that company and its product. They were surely among the many who just sank all of their money into PTC... hey it's not CISCO Systems... so don't bother!

WildFire is not ready for production!

Well, if I keep this argument going I may be looking for another contract!

Any need for an IC cad junkie?

Hey, maybe I will just give it all up and become an IC Activist?... toilet paper the PTC building and chain myself to computers singing an IC song.

Friends don't let friends use PTC products !... unless you hate them.