Need classification on conveyor sample design

Hi

1. we have a job to do a conveyor demonstration as an ironcad. I looked it up on youtube and the model is very different from the conveyor design videos from about 10 years ago. Is it not possible to use the conveyor catalog from 10 years ago?
2. When I look at the conveyor model tree in IronCAD, the model tree is formed with red icons, not features, and the sub-features are not visible. How can I make the model tree look like a conveyor catalog when the models are so different?

Thanks

convayor.png

Edited by tgjang

The conveyor catalog that we ship is a graphics catalog to show configuations (that will work in COMPOSE and all products).

If you need a real geometry catalog, please email me and I can send you a sample demo catalog of real data. 

8 hours ago, Cary OConnor said:

The conveyor catalog that we ship is a graphics catalog to show configuations (that will work in COMPOSE and all products).

If you need a real geometry catalog, please email me and I can send you a sample demo catalog of real data. 

Could you please attach that to this post so everyone can see it?

• tgjang changed the title to Need classification on conveyor sample design