Editing 2D Viewport - Quick View Quality Cuts Off Image

Hello, I remember this being an issue in older versions of IC but it never really affected me much. I'm working on a project where the model is very detailed and when placing views with the Draft view setting it takes a while to populate but if I place with the Quick view settings then it's, well, quick.

The problem is when I change it from Draft to Quick or place it with Quick as default, the view shifts or get's placed with part of the scene cutoff outside of the viewport. It seems to only be affected when placing a view in perspective. I like to place at 45 degrees rotated horizontally and 22.5 degrees rotated vertically.  It also is fully visible when zoomed out on the screen but when zoomed in it changes. 

Is there a way to either prevent this, re-center the view, or change the viewport bounding box after it's been placed?

See the image references below, the frame has been added to both views to show the viewport extents.

1: This is zoomed out on the screen, both at the same scale. The only difference being the top right is in perspective.

image.thumb.png.a21d25ee5d5ccb968b8e01286f0a7746.png

2: Now the same screen zoomed in.  You can see how the view has shifted or zoomed in somehow.

image.thumb.png.3a6a5565a60452d182452d0d2851aae3.png

Any thoughts or input would be appreciated. Thank you.

-Logan

9 minutes ago, Cary OConnor said:

Can you send the file example to support@ironcad.com or post here? We are working on the shifting problem and we can see if this is now resolved in our upcoming release.

Thanks Cary, a OneDrive link to download the ICS and ICD have been emailed to the support address.

Got it. I see the issue with the perspective view and Quick views. We will send to R&D to see if we can look into this. I believe what we fixed was a view shift when switching Draft/Quick and shaded views (non-perspective). 

11 hours ago, Cary OConnor said:

Got it. I see the issue with the perspective view and Quick views. We will send to R&D to see if we can look into this. I believe what we fixed was a view shift when switching Draft/Quick and shaded views (non-perspective). 

Thanks Cary, I do remember the shift when going from non-shaded to shaded views in older versions but never used the perspective view much. I appreciate you submitting it into R&D.