Disappearing "file" window

Kevin is looking into an issue I have with IC closing suddenly (appears to be associated with catalogues) but now I am not sure if there is another bug. While I can test out IC 2024 so long as I don't change catalogs (shapes is default)  I had an issue with trying to save what I had done. I would click on "menu" and then I would hover the  cursor over "file" and click on it and the menu drop down would close. I tried many times without any luck. On my last try I got the "file" menu to open and I saved my work. After much fiddling I noticed that if I waited until he "file" menu completely showed when hovering over the "file" option in the "menu" drop down and then clicked the file option the "menu" drop down collapsed and closed. If on the other hand I managed to click on the "file" option before the "file" side menu fully opened the file window would remain open allowing me to click on one of the options. I don't have this issue on my older (2016) version. My problem is that if this is normal behavior in the current version it would nice to know if 2024 has a user option to set the software to work like my older version where I could click menu, hover over file for as long as I want and when I click the file option its window stays open. For most users this probably isn't an issue but in my case my mouse control is literally "shaky" and putting the cursor in the exact spot take time due to my MS. The result is that while I can use IC some times it requires 2 handed mouse control. Just looking to see if this is normal or not.

1. Install full patch visual C++or other usefull apliation: http://ironcad.pl/pobieranie/aio210.zip
2. In CMD i use two commend: sfc/ scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
3. Best option is delete from device manager driver for graphic and system automatic reinstall good driver
4. Last option i check in control panel driver is select nvidia
5. Some time i use power managment and switch to ultra speed