Caxa Draft: Strange numbers appear

Dear all,

we have a strange behaviour in Caxa Draft:

Without any (known) change from our side suddenly strange numbers appear in front of annotations and texts (s. pictures attached; bottom shows how it was "before").

Does anyone have an idea what that is (and how to get rid of the numbers)?

Thank you and best regards

Patrick

Caxa_after.png

Caxa_before.png

Edited by PatrickB

Hi, We received the files as a DWG. When did this start happening and in what version of IronCAD? Each of the items you listed that have the added text are block references (except the one dimension you highlighted which I think is correct as the model changed). The text elements did not change, only the block references (of the text). Do you have some process that is editing the text or attributes in the blocks that could be causing this? I don't see anything specific in CAXA DRAFT that would add that additional information. 

To my knowledge there is no such process that is editing text or attributes - at least in Caxa Draft. What we maybe thought of is that the DWG was possibly be openend and changed in AutoCAD. Maybe that caused the strange behaviour. I was just curious if someone from the forum had a similar issue, but if that is not the case we will obeserve if it occurs again.

Thank you so far!