Corrupt Files With 3 Different Reasons

Ironclad

Hello, I am dealing with some files which were deleted by mistake then recovered using a professional service. The same file has been recovered in a few different ways, with each of them providing a new error:

1. Failed to load the document [document pathway]. Cause: Document version appear to be newer than currently supported version

2. Failed with error 32: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. [I press enter] Failed to load the document [document pathway]. Cause: Unable to open one or more document streams.

3. Error loading file [document pathway]. Error message: T. Note: Temporary file creation failed. Please check disk space and write privileges on C:\Users\[my profile]\AppData\Local\Temp [I press enter] Failed to load the docmuent [document pathway] Cause: The docfile has been corrupted.

We have tested both a Ironcad installation from a workstation, and also from a trial copy of IC 2023 on a system at home to no avail.

I'm not sure if there's any process for recovering these files. They vary from quite small to 500mb in size.