export excel BOM name as "Part Number Part Name.xlsm"

tgjang

Hi
I would like to export the file name as "Part Number ; Part Name.xlsm" by default when exporting BOM to Excel using PROActiveManager program, but now it is created as Part Name + Part Number.
How can I configure this?

Thanks.

bom_file_name.thumb.png.f39e785bf0367f1f625aacccc6337baa.png

Edited by tgjang

Hi tgjang,

the name proposed for the export is the same name reported on the Tab related to the BOM.

image.thumb.png.398f9d9ee2aa5bf6e0e532a5a2ee957c.png

This name is composed by the name of the element selected for the BOM (in this case the full scene name "For_Copying.ics") and the name of the BOMConfiguration choosen for the BOM (in this case Default). That is the rule used to create the name proposed for the save.

I hope this make sense to you

M

We want to create excel files with the same filename and different extensions: ironcad_file_name.ics and ironcad_file_name.xlsm.
However, currently the excel file is created with the name part name + configuration name.xlsm.

This is because we want the excel BOM file created in IPROActiveManager to have the same name as the Ironcad file name so that we can separate the part number from the part name and automatically register the IronCAD model file and BOM in the PLM system.

Thanks

bom_file_name.png

Edited by tgjang

• tgjang changed the title to export excel BOM name as "Part Number Part Name.xlsm"

I upload a video related to BOM file name.
It means that you want to create an excel bomb file name in the form of Part Number + Part Name of the selected file.

Thanks.