Alined section

cborer

Hi Carlo,

I couldn't answer the question because it took time to understand it. I'm sorry.

I think Vew Alignment tool is only working for "Other view", <<- this tool is not for the section view. It just alignment a view to another view. 

And in my experience, I remember that view rotates work only when I enter a value in its small window.

image.thumb.png.4c37fca0608aa95374f410aecc4732db.png

Do you want the section view aligned vertically on the y-axis with the reference view not rotated? I don't know how to align the section view to the native Y axis in ICD, but I think you can rotate that section view correctly with a angle value in above input field if you know the angle value of the reference view.

By the way, if CAXA is the same as traditional CAD, it's very simple to do this. Draw any line and use the rotation with reference option. I don't know is it possible with ICD.

Kim

Edited by Bertrand Kim

Thank you

Yes I would like to aline the section view horizontal or vertical by selecting a line of the view (lets say a floor of the building)

The tools are there but it does not work!

So this is really super limited!

PS I bought IC 20 years ago cause it was so much better than AutoCad....so I never use CAXA....:ph34r: