Scroll wheel behaviour

JARICO

I've noticed that the scroll wheel works differently in IC2022.  I'm actually finding it a bit annoying.  When you click it zooms to fit and centres your part on the screen which is kind of cool.  But if I'm blending (for example) and I rotate the part to get to an edge it auto completes the command making you go back in and edit or start a new blend.  Is there anyway you can turn this off?

Thanks so much for that.  One other thing...the behavior where it zooms to fit and centers - sometimes if I'm zoomed right in and want to rotate the part / scene, zooming to fit is not what I want.  Can this also be turned off?

Thanks again for your help!  Appreciate it!

We didn’t change anything on this and I’m only seeing Fit Scene on double-middle-mouse click. However, I will investigate this further to see if there is anyway to get into that condition. One thing that comes to mind is it possible your mouse driver is set to treat a single middle click as a double?