Scale when creating bulk view

tgjang

When creating a part drawing from a 3D scene assembly, how can I set up the template file so that the scale of the part view is always set to 1.0 and the drawing is created with the drawing format scale applied variably?

There is the another option.

If you turned off auto scale, it means the drawing format scale will not applied variably.

It looks bad and if anyone will print that DWG files using Multiplot, They will see only few of drawing or they can not see anything.

Then someone would spend their time to changing scale.

If you want format scale to match that is scaled 1:1 part, try this method

(It is fun there was 1:3 scale [0:55] not 3:1 before back from the other sheet. I think it may occur trouble if I export at first in that sheet?)

I want this option will be default bcuz I've experienced some problem with scale, I guess no one want to work with scaled dwg.

I'm interesting is there anyone need scaled dwg file?

Kim

+ Nvm, I realized scale is always need in the Electrical and Architecture industries. :lol:

Edited by Bertrand Kim

Here is what I got today even I had noticed twice about scale of DWG in the mail, and call

That is A4 paper ;)

Finally, I can make some knives :ph34r:

KakaoTalk_20220623_215552238 (2).jpg

Edited by Bertrand Kim

• 8 months later...

Hello,

I have the same issue with Bulk Drawing creation, but I cannot find the options "Auto scale" to turn off that you are mentioning.

So, when I create the views, each sheet is at scale 1:1 and the single view scale is something like 0,001256.

Can you please explain again how to solve this issue? 

Thank you very much!