Counterbore question

Hi

There are two different counterbore in my scene , one is normal counterbore , I can create it easily by ICM , the number two counterbore head section is deeper than one , and I know I can put the ICM Fasteners on my part and create hole automatically , is it possible to create counterbore 2 using the same method ?

I tried put Fastener inside the part , but the counterbore head section is not remove material.

Thank you

counterbore question.png

Currently, there's no option to control the depth of the counterbore for a hole which is created at the same time as the Screw/Bolt. I don't think it is a very common request, but maybe it could be added as an option.

image.png.55f915c2823b6b9d8aa4c8adba3a2853.png

Though you can manage the size of the hole diameter itself like Coarse, Medium, Fine or any value you would like the hole diameter to have, by editing the Holes dimension table (Diameters.dat, placed here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\IronCAD Mechanical\Norme\Holes).

But the Hole (and counterbore depth) can easily be edited afterwards and then just move the screw down to the bottom with the TriBall.

image.png.c973939ed77423af503e1cef93bda7db.png