ICM PROActiveManager problem

LEE MENG CHE

Hi

I have some questions with ICM PROActiveManager .

First is how do I use the "Set All UserNames using CustomValueSchema ? I tried set CustomName Schema and click the "Set All UserNames using CustomValueSchema" function ,  but it didn't work , and is all the parts UserName will be Custom Name Schema?

Second , I see "Get from parent" and "Set to children" in Custom Data Value , please see the video , am I setting this is wrong? it alway show "Get from Parent" in custom data when I click out .

I attached videos about these two question for your reference .

Thank you.

Hi Lee Meng Che,

I have tried here using the latest development version, and all seams to work fine.

So with the next setup every strange behavior about these functionalities will be fixed.

Anyway, here are some clarification about "Get from Parent" and "Set to Children" options:

1) "Get to Parent"

If you select this option the value of the current CustomData is get from the assembly parent, and set in the CustomData value.

2) "Set to Children"

This option make sense when you are setting a CustomData in an Assembly. When you select this option, the current selected value will be set in all the children elements having a CustomData with the current selected title.

These options only copy the CustomData values. The copied values don't stay "linked" to the original selected value.

I hope this make sense to you

M