External World + Presentations

cborer

I remember there are several ways to get out for presentations. aso. ....but forgot them.

Actualy I have a huge file to send someone in 3d.

Also I would like to have it smaller as a help when building up (on the limited Laptop)

Is there a tutorial or a place on the site where this several methods are comapared?

I can't be sure what you mean by most of this. I do know that reducing the amount of imports (BREPS mostly) will drastically reduce file sizes. Of course externally linking will also, but the accumulation of the independent files will still amount to the about same size at the end of the day unless you are using a lot of common parts.

-Spencer

Thank you both

Yes Cary is right, I remember the 3d pdf. Which was often fine,. 

I guess there where more ways? 7 days is to short cause we need it for about 2 month, while upbuilding a huge exhibition.

(my IC on the Laptop is too old)

Dear Cary

That workes excelent....and to be honest, it is damned cool.

Works here....

Put it into my download section.....https://www.carloborer.ch/fotos-high-resolution scroll down, latest, called Aufbau.

But there it does not work.....I do not know how to implement the Low/high button in my cms

POP5-Zentrum.zip ICWebViewer.html

Hi Carlo,

Your link on the page is pointing to the Zip file which is not correct. You need to point it to the HTML file which will point to the zip file. When you ran the local IC Web Tool, make sure you selected Server Deployment. Then move both to the server and point your hyperlink to the HTML file. 

Here is an example on www.ironcad.com. https://www.ironcad.com/support/WebViewer/MechModel.html

Here are the files on the server.

image.png