CAXA BOMs and Title Blocks - Property Names from 3D Scene and 2D Drawing

To be able to extract data from the 3D Scene for populating BOMs or Title Block Attributes within CAXA, it is first necessary to know the names of the Properties in the 3D Scene. I could be wrong, but to my knowledge there is no "List" available of these Part Properties. As a result, we have created our own list (as part of our own internal documentation). This document is attached for those who are interested.

If there are any other Property Names that are not on this list, I'd be interested in learning what they are. So please share.

Malcolm

IRONCAD DRAFT - 3D Scene - Part Property Names - 20221117.pdf

Edited by Malcolm Crowe
Reference to "Shape Property" within document.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Malcolm Crowe changed the title to CAXA BOMs and Title Blocks - Property Names from 3D Scene and 2D Drawing

There are also Paper Properties available within the 2D Drawing that can be used to automatically populate Title Block Attributes. These relate to the following Paper Settings:

Paper Size    (the Attribute Names "Paper" and "Paper Size" will be automatically populated by this property)

Paper Scale  (any Attribute Names that end with "Scale" will be automatically populated by this property)

Any Title Block Attributes that use the names associated with these Properties, will automatically populate and update (overriding any manual entries) every time the "Paper Settings Dialog Box" is opened and closed.

If there are any other Property Names that are not on this list, I'd be interested in learning what they are. So please share.

Malcolm

IRONCAD DRAFT - 2D Drawing - Paper Property Names - 20221118.pdf

Edited by Malcolm Crowe
Updated description and attachment.