2020 update fails

Mike Hatch

Hi Mike,

That message usuallly means there is a VPN or Network issue. We have rebuilt the Download Manager for the latest version that we will release next week. Would you want to upgrade to 2020 PU1 SP1 or are you only wanting to go to 2020? If only 2020, we can rebuild the Download manager for that version and let you test that or we can give you the full path to the full 2GB download. 

Let me know,

Cary

Mike,

I understand being conservative with installing latest versions as anybody who has been in the industry for a while and used other software learned early on to wait.  I have to say though, as a re-seller and a user that IronCAD has very strong new releases.  Its not to say that there are never any issues that pop up, but the amazing thing about the IronCAD team is their responsiveness if an issue does appear.  Its a service that you will NOT find with any other software on the market.  Especially with major updates, they have a customer validation program that I, as well as several of my customers are part of that allows us to test IronCAD for several weeks in real world design before it is finally released.

I just wanted to throw that out there as my experience with staying updated as releases come out has been very positive.

RJ

• Like 1

As Cary said the 2020 PU1 link now works. 

However we now find our UK reseller has not issued our licences, their IronCAD man there who was extremely helpful has retired and no one else has picked it up, can you help with that Cary ?

Edited by Mike Hatch