Ironcad Drawing, line style template

bmckelvie

Does anyone have a line style template they wish to share? I have never been happy with how I have mine and I keep playing with them.  I find they are all to thick or the spacing wrong.  

So if someone has a setup that they are proud of I would love to see it/ try it out

Brent

Thanks, that helped a lot.  I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong with my setup,  I had zero width lines turned off so everything was to crowded

One thing that I don't understand is how you / everyone lives with the default hidden lines dimensions.  they are so big they just look like normal solid lines!?

I am attaching my generic drawing template in case someone is interested.   

One thing to note about my template is I like to use colour to differentiate the diffrent lines. I find it makes it easier to read the drawings while making them.  And I print them black and white so they come out just slightly lighter than the others.  The other thing that I like to do is change the background sheet colour away from white,  I find the white to be to hard on the eyes after a few hours of staring at it.

If anyone else has templates they like i would still love to see them

1 GEN B.icd

Edited by bmckelvie

7 hours ago, bmckelvie said:

Thanks, that helped a lot.  I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong with my setup,  I had zero width lines turned off so everything was to crowded

One thing that I don't understand is how you / everyone lives with the default hidden lines dimensions.  they are so big they just look like normal solid lines!?

I am attaching my generic drawing template in case someone is interested.   

One thing to note about my template is I like to use colour to differentiate the diffrent lines. I find it makes it easier to read the drawings while making them.  And I print them black and white so they come out just slightly lighter than the others.  The other thing that I like to do is change the background sheet colour away from white,  I find the white to be to hard on the eyes after a few hours of staring at it.

If anyone else has templates they like i would still love to see them

1 GEN B.icd 104 kB · 0 downloads

Hi Brent, I usually set it before as a faint sepia or greyish lavender by going to Options>Color and set it to apply

Change sheet background from options.png