Render quality Animation

Guest Marcel

Guest Marcel

I  have been working with IronCAD for over 15 years now, but have only seen a minium improvement on the render quality of the exported animation. I have been strugling with this issue, since I started working with IronCAD. What are the setting to get the best quality, without any glitches or unwanted transparencies?

Do you have the KeyShot integration? You can crete good animations with the Pro version with high-quality renderings. It is a bit different to use their animation paths but not too bad. 

If you do it in IronCAD, make sure to use a solid color background (not a gradient). AVI will not give great quality in general but make sure to increase the DPI and Size the Aspect to the same size as the scene window viewport size.

The best option in my experience is to export as a series of images and then complie that into an AVI in a free tool like Gimp, Blender, MakeAVi, or a GIF online tool.

Best Regards,

Cary

Guest Marcel

Kevin,

Thanks for the fast reply, but placing an assembly inside a 360 picture is not my question / issue. I have issues on the image quality when exporting an animation. Do you have settings for a good end result?

• 1 year later...
Guest IronCAD rendering SHAKEUP

Having been an observer of the CAD industry and IronCAD for many years, I am completely baffled why IronCAD continues - release-after-release - to produce such low-quality cartoon-like graphics in its viewports, when its competitors now produce dazzling, realistic, graphics straight out of the box in their standard versions!

IronCAD is a wonderful program with distinct and compelling technical and user-orientated advantages over the current competition.  But sales-attracting realistic eye-candy is definitely not the winning forte against a strong competition!

Asking users to put up with the UNWANTED  hassles of having to obtain, and interface with an external product like Keyshot to do what the competition now does routinely, and directly, in their native packages, is asking too much.

Can IronCAD please give an indication that

1) They recognise the current IronCAD graphical display situation is not a satisfactory state anymore?

2) An indication of WHAT the plan is to fix this situation, and

3) WHEN IronCAD clients (and fans!) can expect to see these welcome improvements coming to a PC near them???

It boggles my mind that the sales department can - year after year - tolerate this backward state of affairs

.Asking for a Friend ...

:rolleyes: