Part not rendering correctly

jolizon590016

All parts were extruded from dxf but this renders differently out of the 13 parts. All have same settings and this one only display properly if you tick Render both sides of the surface. But if you view it on the other side it correct. Done in IC2019 and also display the same on IC2020

:blink::(

Part13.png

Part13.ics

Deleting the affected rectangle, re-drawing it solved the problem, although I'm confused as to what it might have been, but I presume it would be with the original DXF, can you post that file ?

Deleting the corner blends and extending the edges, once, seems to suggest the right hand edge is not placed correctly (red dots), left hand edge is OK (white dot).  Delete both right edge blends, extend the corners to fit (white dots), re-blend to R30mm, the extrusion will complete correctly.

Now pretty sure its in the original DXF or the way it imported.

Part13strangeness-pt2.thumb.jpg.bf01d8944088ad41b8ca5f8d4eb8a2ad.jpg

Edited by Mike Hatch

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your views. It is just odd that it does what it does when the rest of sections with more holes don't. I also did what you suggested Mike and used fillet and did not change anything. I traced and extruded a stand alone and it didn't have the issue :wacko::huh:.

I noticed when I was moving points on that rectangle the rendering was fixed but the problem moved above to the other long vertical rectangle. I also noticed if you just constrain the bottom line the rendering works. That line must be barely off perpendicular because I measured 90.0000 degrees at the bottom.