The width of the catalog browser

Guest Urban Olars

Guest Urban Olars

Are you irritated that the default width of the catalog browser isn't wide enough to hold two columns with items using oversize icons? If you are, I have a solution for it (if you are brave enough). The default width can actually be changed in the Windows registry. The HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IronCAD\IRONCAD 6.0\General\BrowserWindowSize had a default value of 225,557 on my computer, but I changed it to 275,557, so now I don't have to change the width of the catalog browser anymore every time I start IronCAD.

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=361

NOTE! Don't do this if you are not used to do changes in the Windows registry. If you do something wrong, you can end up with a computer that is unusable.

Browser.gif

Ahh, nice one...

I've been looking for a way of holding this window size for a dual monitor setup... Keeping the catalogs on one monitor and the scene on the other...

Now if I could move the scene browser to the right hand side of the scene, I'd be stoked...

Joel Parrish

www.pai-design.com