Edge Highlights

tcooksey

Another odd thing that has shown up since the update last week is that a few random edges will show a green highlight like you selected them.

You can get rid of them by recreating the display, but they soon reappear and you have to recreate display over and over.

Troy

Hi Troy,

Is this in a particular file or using a particular operation? If you can send a file or video that might show this, it would help. I believe I have seen this happen after some command interactions in the past versions and we try to address those as they come up. Usually there is an update missing in the process.

Cary

Hi Troy,

Is this in a particular file or using a particular operation? If you can send a file or video that might show this, it would help. I believe I have seen this happen after some command interactions in the past versions and we try to address those as they come up. Usually there is an update missing in the process.

Cary

49542[/snapback]

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have had a hard time figuring out when/why this occurs.

It seems to show up during/after you have edited a 2D profile, but it is not an edge that is necessarily related to the profile you are editing.

Just an edge in the background, then after you finish, a different edge is highlighted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...