Pretty Excited

Have Keyshot, will render

It has taken me years as an ex tradie come 2D drafty to get outside of my comfort zone and go 3D, even if Sketchup was my intro.

Color co-ordination being my weak point, rendering has never appealed to me either as a hobby or otherwise. Having said that, however, I am older and mellowing a little and since I purchased IronCAD recently, thought 'what the heck, I'll buy Keyshot with it'... Hey, finally learning the world of 3D... and materials!!!

My first use of Keyshot produced some surprising results... I draw racks for a client so I first played with a metal rack upright and set it to glass texture setting. For a quick first time render the result was a quite remarkable transformation.

A little more tweaking with advanced render settings, add a background, hold my mouth at just the right angle and I am finding myself becoming more intrigued with Keyshot possibilities. A total newbie, but already loving the IronCAD - Keyshot experience.

I'm rather excited to see what I can do with a little time and creative imagination. A million and one questions but I will see how far I go before stumping myself entirely.

I look forward to learning so much more in these pages. Thanks in advance to those in the forum who contribute their energy, skills, time and tips.