Through Hole Question

EKLASKIN

When I originally came up with an idea, I placed screws through pilot holes, which I created. Upon further contemplation, I decided to add a stand/support slab over the existing shapes, and moved the screws outward to the outside faces. Now, I am trying to extend a pilot hole from one face, through more than one block, and be visible from the opposite face. However, I am running into all sorts of issues, and the H Cylinder apparently only goes through the original slab, and stops (even though the Intellishape H Cylinder shows it going the entire distance, when in Intellishape mode).

Does anyone have any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

1___Intellishape_H_Cylinder___Front.JPG

2___Intellishape_H_Cylinder___Rear.JPG

3___H_Cylinder_only_going_through_Initial_Slab.JPG

4___H_Cylinder___Rear____Not_coming_through.JPG

When I originally came up with an idea, I placed screws through pilot holes, which I created. Upon further contemplation, I decided to add a stand/support slab over the existing shapes, and moved the screws outward to the outside faces. Now, I am trying to extend a pilot hole from one face, through more than one block, and be visible from the opposite face..........

Does anyone have any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

44976[/snapback]

Hollow (H) shapes will only work on solid items if they are under the the same "part" in the scene browser.