Framing

Hello,

If you are referring to the steel frames catalog, currently we do not support adding custom profiles. It has been discussed adding this to a future release but at this point there is nothing definite in regards to a specific release.

Thanks

RJ

IronCAD Support

Hello,

If you are referring to the steel frames catalog, currently we do not support adding custom profiles.  It has been discussed adding this to a future release but at this point there is nothing definite in regards to a specific release.

Thanks

RJ

IronCAD Support

40985[/snapback]

I missed that discussion blink.gifblush.gif and looking forward to that. wink.gif Thanks RJ.

regards joseph

Edited by jolizon590016

IronPRO XT has a Custom Steel tool where you can easily add your own profiles. Many are using this tool for aluminium profiles.

We also made a video (in Swedish) about this a while ago:

Thanks for the inputs. My IRONProXT trial expired last year on IC2014 but I just to confirm if this works with the framing tool on 2015. Apologies with this, I just want to have a definitive outlook when some ask. regards - joseph