Sheet metal CD

dleczynski

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish, those are 2 different cases entirely.  Please provide more details.

39970[/snapback]

I want to create a separate metal parts. Add automatically closing 45 degrees.

If you have one part of an operation to generate the correct results. If two different it is not.

How to change the orientation of the final machining allowance? I noticed that it is turned

ori.png

We don't currently have a method to change the corner treatment (machining as in your last image). I'm not sure why you have different results in the first post unless you are using different types of bends (in/out/smooth). In 2015 PU1, we added a new association that will handle the in/out bends for these closed and miter conditions much better. I would suggest to try that in the Channel beta version or wait for the release.

Best Regards,

Cary

We don't currently have a method to change the corner treatment (machining as in your last image). I'm not sure why you have different results in the first post unless you are using different types of bends (in/out/smooth). In 2015 PU1, we added a new association that will handle the in/out bends for these closed and miter conditions much better. I would suggest to try that in the Channel beta version or wait for the release.

Best Regards,

Cary

39972[/snapback]

Lack of this feature in the new 2015. What changes are to be in the sheet metal in 2015?