3d Printing

cborer

• 1 month later...
Yes I think so.

Do you work with that?

Regulary?

I'd really like to buy such a machine.

31937[/snapback]

I work on the DimensionBST768 3D printer for 3 years and I have a lot of experience in other 3d printing technologies.

It all depends on which would be use-purpose of 3d printer.

There are many different materials to suit a particular purpose. You should also pay attention to the resolution and print speeds.

You should take into consideration aftertreatment of printed models.

Due to various printing technologies, supporting material (witch I do not see that in the case of Makerbot) in some cases is removed manually and in some cases chemically. Sometimes this can create problems, especially in a manual removal of supporting material.

Do you work with that?

31937[/snapback]

No I don't have a deals with 3d printers. But last week I investigated some 3d-printing services. In general what I think: the quality of printers like this is enough for prototypes, not for end (real) parts. There is the simmilar printer: http://pp3dp.com

He using the same technology: extrude melted ABS plastic like of confectionery syringe. The web site have some videos and photos. A resellers from Australia and UK are offer free samples of printed parts.

So, Dragan (dprodanic) can open for you more tricks from real life in 3d printing, than I'm.