Can't print large sheet

pgascho

You got a plotter that will print a 50 x100 sheet? That is impressive. If not (which I think is kinda likely), and you are attempting to plot that on something reasonable, the image will need to be scaled. Unfortunately, IC7 has a problem with Print Preview in that it won't "scale to fit" (if you are printing a 50'x100' on an 8.5"x11" your print preview will show the center 8.5"x11" of your 50'x100' sheet... which most likely won't have anything in it... hence your blank print preview). If you are not really printing on a 50'x100' sheet of paper, I suggest you re-consider your 2D paper size (somthing that can actually be plotted might be nice). Sounds to me like the reason your computer freezes is that you are trying to send too much info to the printer and it is exceeding the printer memmory. In my experience, it is a REAL good idea to have your IronCAD 2D sheet size set to the ACTUAL size paper you plan on printing to.

MikeT.