3D Pie Chart Excel Spreadsheet?

tlehnhaeuser

Hello All,

I am trying to create a 3D Pie Chart for 10 slices. I have attache dthe scene file with all the spin angles assigned, however I need to generate an Excel spreadsheet that will drive this 3D Pie chart.

Does anyone have a spreadsheet available to do this? I'm not an excel guru so I'm trying to figure out how I can make the spreadsheet "deduct/add" to each pie angle using 360 degrees as fixed driving value. Make sense?

i.e. if I enter in 36 degrees in Pie 1 (of 10) as spin angle then the remainder (324 degrees with will be divided equally in other 9 pie columns. If I enter 24 degrees in Pie 2 then the remainder (300) is divided in other 8 columns and so on. However if I exceed 360 degrees their should be a warning in excel if thats possible.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Tom

3D_Pie_Chart.ics

Tom-

The "error message" was a bit of a problem for me. This version here will generate an error if the sum of any manually entered pie sizes exceed 360, but it uses Macros to do it. This version will also automatically enter the "M" or "A" depending on if there is an entry in the specified pie size. In reviewing my own post, it makes no sense, so I suggest you just try this new one and see how you like it. You will need to enable macros to use it though (I promise the macro won't format your hard drive!).

By the way, MS Excel is the greatest piece of software ever written (sorry IC guys).

Pie_Size_v2.xls

Edited by Mike Twining