Tool Bar

Doug Gower

What menu are you talking about? Do you mean you just enable a toolbar to be visible? It should stay once you restart IRONCAD. What OS are you on? The only reason it would not store the UI setting is if you don't have write permissions to the XML files in that AppData (or Application Data) location under the Users directory.

Let us know,

Cary

What menu are you talking about? Do you mean you just enable a toolbar to be visible? It should stay once you restart IRONCAD. What OS are you on? The only reason it would not store the UI setting is if you don't have write permissions to the XML files in that AppData (or Application Data) location under the Users directory.

Let us know,

Cary

27985[/snapback]

I added the Camera Picker (toolbar set). It's there now when I restart IronCAD but it wouldn't stay when I added it before (Windows 7). It looks like I have full permissions for AppData. Maybe IronCAD wasn't shut down properly before? Anyway it's working. Thanks