Vodka Drinkers in Slovakia?

tlehnhaeuser

Hello, I need to some research I enjoy, alcohol biggrin.gif

I need to create a new bottle design for Goral Vodka and the target is Vodka drinkers in Slovakia.

the big question, what bottle shape would attract Slovakians? OK, OK, I know the obvious, so please keep this thread clean.

No really, I amtrying to see if a fancy vs sleek plain bottle would be more appealing.

anyone can chime in, I welcome any comments.

thanks

tom

Thanks Kev,

I like the bookstyle bottle.

BTW, just want to say thanks and great work on the new thread feature. First time I used on this bottle design and it works like a charm. It especially blew me away when I was able to drage the thread feature from bottle into catalog and then drag onto cap and with a simple click from add to remove modify crosssection slightly for clearance and wallah bottle and cap done.

NICE JOB guys!

tom

Edited by tlehnhaeuser

I will always try a new alcohol based on a unique bottle, the question is what is the price point? Is this a down and dirty vodka or a high end vodka that u can you get away with a unique design.

23830[/snapback]

I believe they are a mid-range product, they have alot of other brands but after some discussions today they may stick with an "off-the-shelf" bottle. I found out that is can cost around $300,000.00US to create a new bottle mold. WOW!

They have a very cool website though:

http://www.gas-familia.sk

Thanks