ironcad manuals

cpariseau

Hi irondudes my boss is looking for user manuals for Ironcad. In the past you used to send out upgrades to the manuals that we got during the Alventive days. We really could use some manuals similar to what exists for autocad. This would help out a great deal as we migrate to 100% Ironcad from our prior 2D system. Thanks Chuck

Hi Chris I think what I am looking for is something to help my users who are struggling to grasp Ironcad. Because what this is leading to is them griping about not having any training or reference material. It is also making my new boss wonder whats going on with ironcad. Thanks Chuck

The InnovationSuite 2002 CD (Version 5.2) has the Getting Started Guides on the CD. The getting started guides take users through the basics of IronCAD, Designing in IronCAD, 2D cross-sections, the TriBall, Advance Drawing Creation, Rendering, and Animation. This is the best way to get new users involved in IronCAD. They can go through the exercises to get a base understanding of IronCAD and the working environments.