About Magnacad

Maria Ortiz

Dear Tom:

I have a romance with IronCAD, I love it... I usually "navigate" in this forum... in order to learn more and more because you have much expirence. laugh.gif

Many times I would like download files (specially when is magnacad's resource), but pitiably almost never I can.

the page show me a message that said in other words..." the resource doesn't exist"

Excuseme for this annoyance, but I really wish download that files.. Could you help me?

Regards...

Alfredo Arcela from Lima - Peru smile.gif

Hello Alfredo,

I've tested a few of Tom's files and they are downloading. Please post the exact error message.

What specific files are you having trouble downloading? Do you have any firewall or security software that could be interfering?

What web browser and version are you using?

Hello Alfredo,

Sorry if some links on my site may not work, we had to move or delete some due to file space. However, we have a page that will not change here:

http://www.magnacad.com/Bulletins.html

Maybe this helps. I have posted alot of what I have on the reseller ftp site so look around.

If you are looking for something specific, just email me and I'll do my best to help you out.

Cheers,

Tom

Thanks for you fast answer. IronKevin and Tom laugh.gif

Of course not at all ... only ones that it drives to magnacad.com, for instance avi files.

A direct example is.... enter in this site and look for SpotlightDEMO's, when you attempt to get it you can't download ("Migrating Legacy AutoCAD 2D Drawings to IronCAD 3D")

it resulted ... (attached).

I could download many files posted by Tom and you. I appreciate it. If you want collaborate with us, here in Machupicchu's Land... (althoug I live in Lima) send me all kind of training materials about IronCAD. my mail is cybertero@yahoo.com

Fortunately my Computer and browser is Ok biggrin.gif

Do me an additional favor... Choose Machupicchu to new7wonders of the world. excl.gif

Resulted.JPG

WOW excelent.... Not Problem Tom... and.. thanks a lot.

Don't worry... I promise you writing as soon as download all the excellent materials.

My specific concern is about mechanical divices, pieces, assemblies or whatever like that, because I'm Mechanical Engineer, but all is important to learn, obviously useful techniques to model and animation too. again thanks.

see you later... blush.gif

Your friend: Alfredo Arcela

Thanks for you fast answer. IronKevin and Tom laugh.gif

Of course not at all ... only ones that it drives to magnacad.com, for instance avi files.

A direct example is.... enter in this site and look for SpotlightDEMO's, when you attempt to get it you can't download ("Migrating Legacy AutoCAD 2D Drawings to IronCAD 3D")

it resulted ... (attached).

17370[/snapback]

Aha, you got me... feel free to debug my site biggrin.gif

here ya go:

http://www.magnacad.com/Bulletins/AutoCAD4.swf

thanks

Tom