Problems W/ Pu1

bbuche

So is anybody having as many problems with this new update as

the 10 people that are in my department? Opening and saving has

almost doubled and these random errors (mem bad pointer (on opening))

Canceling on sheet export turns sheets black, unable to save (bad expression) when doing a save as. Just seeing if anyone is having these problems

too.

One step forward two steps back.

Guest Urban Olars

I installed PU1 the same day it was released and immediately ran into problems with saving of some files. After spending a working day trying different things I went back to 9.0 again.

I have been watching the forum to see if anyone else has got problems with PU1 and it seems so.....

Guest Urban Olars

No VBA scene code in my files anyway.

A lot of VB add-ons applied to parts though, but it made no difference to disable the add-ons.

I have Internet Explorer 7 installed and my computer actually became a bit strange after doing that so I uninstalled it to see if IC9.0+PU1 would react positively, but it didn't.

no macro's here either. I turned off the center of gravity thing on the add in tools just to see if that makes a difference. We are having a ton of different problems here, almost too many to send in but Carey I will send you a couple of error reports.

A couple of problems that we are having is parts that are in our catalogs that were treat as part are now set to expand so we have a ton of blank lines in our bom. Panning while views are tiled you get jumpy graphics, opening and saving a drawing takes twice as long even if it is a drawing already opened w/ pu1. Drawing crashes on canceling of printing to pdf.

Just a couple of problems. How do you go back to 9.0 if you have drawings that you have already saved in pu1?

This is not a bug report post just a general post to see if my company is the only one having these types of problems or are you guys going straight to IC with your concerns since no one is posting on this

Thanks

Brian

I installed PU1 (with everything else shut down). Then a couple days later decided to check the Help\ About\ IronCAD 9 menu and the update didn't show up. So I installed it again the same way and now PU1 shows up in the menu and the COG Display (add in) menu bar also came up. It just seems strange that this happened to me on 2 computers. Hopefully I won't have the problems you are talking about.

• 1 month later...
Guest tweinzierl

Since installing PU1 when I set images in the scene for a rendering I can no longer see the images in the smooth shading (with show textures checked) Style.

Is there a way to set this so it works like the previous IC versions?