LindowsOS anyone?

I don't think so. Lindows doesn't profess to be able to run more than the most basic Windows applications. They have revised their marketing plan to position themselves to be a viable option to replace Windows. So they want to make Windows users comfortable, but they are downplaying the Windows compatibility issue. After using WINE on my SuSE Linux installation, I can attest that there are very few Windows applications that will actually run in Linux.

...and to clarify Mike's statement a bit Tom...Lindows merely runs a tweaked version of the "WINE" emulator, which is why if it won't run in WINE on a SuSE installation; then the chances are very very strong that it won't work in Lindows either.

I've done it. It works.

You're not really running it on the Mac though. Virtual PC actually runs a copy of Windows just like any other machine, emulating a PII 450 or something like that. IronCad runs inside Windows, inside Virtual PC, inside the Mac.

You do take a performance hit but what do you expect?

Funny thing is that it is just as stable as any Windows system, if you can use stable to describe Windows.

Also, while Windows is running (In a Window) you still have your beloved Mac to do whatever you desire.

Yeah! I think we should have a BBQ and invite the WINE programmers and the IronCAD programmers. They can all sit around eating burgers talking about whatever programmers talk about at lunch (probably programming eh...no offence). Get them all to be good friends, then the rest of us won't have to live our lives as Bill Gates' bit@# slave. If anyone gets IronCAD working in WINE, please let me know... these cuffs are killing me.

MikeT