BOM Item number sequence or rearrange

Ramogale

How do I arrange my item numbers to start at 1,2,3 cause at the moment it starts at 20,21 & 23 as according to the picture

Please can somebody help ?

I took an existing drawing template that was created by my colique to modify it so that we can use it for another client  175255702_HOWDOIARRANGEITEMNUMBERSTOSTARTAT123.thumb.PNG.53997b7d5af4169730fa3fbb9ada0448.PNG

I have uploaded the drawing file and model from scene

what I did took an existing drawing template which had a model of something else and deleted everything on it and save copy as new file, so that i can edit the template to create a new one cause I didn't wanted to loose the BOM style and DIM style and text style.

Hope what i am trying to explain make sense.

kind regards

ESKOM A1.exb PLATE-01.ics

Based on your process, I think it tries to keep the ordering. You can edit the BOM and just type in 1, 2, 3, etc. and it will reset the numbering. This will work for small BOM's.

I believe the correct process is to delete the BOM and insert a new one using a BOM Template. That will always start with 1 as the numbering. 

Cary