Catalog

MarWos

7 hours ago, MarWos said:

I don't get the dimensions to the edge, can I add this option?

I don't know what you mean by this questions? Are you talking about the automatic dimension creation on drop. There is a setting for that in the Tools/Options/Interaction. Is that not working in your case?

If I use features from sheet metal - ROUND CLUSTER I have the dimensions of the positions of the holes as you can see in screen below and it only works for sheet meatal but in the screen above I use another features and I don't have the dimensions of the positions of the holes and I want to have them

Screen.thumb.png.3d68e6c139ca2f307e7631fcd4e69c5d.png

This capability only works to a straight edge. In your model, you have blends on the side and opposite side. So it will not calculate it in this case. We would need find a way to enhance to a face or at least support one dimension (to the end edge). 

But I want to drop onto my model holes and the dimensions of the position of the holes automatically - it will speed up my work. In the video above you add dimensions manually.

Is there any other way to add holes and dimensions automatically to my model ?