Part or Intellishape

ITAYLOR

Firstly... apologies for my asking questions in tips and tricks previously (I now see that is for 'completed' tips only). And as always I am hesitant to post as I respect your time,,, yet again I have tried long to find a solution elsewhwere before posting here as a last resort.

Just when I thought I had the fundamentals of drag and drop sorted out, I end up not being able to 'Blend' a part with another block. I hope the video works... It should be self explanatory...

Basically my question is... If I right mouse drag and drop as a 'part' into a scene... can I later on convert that part to behave like a left mouse drag and drop intelishape...

Video

Blend_Part_Vs_Intellishape__1_.mp4

Save as to view (if video fails online)...

Edited by ITAYLOR

Hi Ian,

You may opt to select all parts (intellishape) all highlighted as yellow, do right click and select combine as one part. That will allow to have that fillet. Usually what I do I also have the parts construction, copy it and suppress it as a base reference model for future revisions. On the copy, I do all the modifications or combine them all together.

Hope this what you have in mind. smile.gif

Hi Ian,

You may opt to select all parts (intellishape) all highlighted as yellow, do right click and select combine as one part. That will allow to have that fillet. Usually what I do I also have the parts construction, copy it and suppress it as a base reference model for future revisions. On the copy, I do all the modifications or combine them all together.

Hope this what you have in mind.  smile.gif

48142[/snapback]

Thanks Joli...

When I select intellishape yellow, there is no 'combine as one part' option in the RMB options.

Scene attached if thats any help.

BlendPartCone.ics