Undo command

ITAYLOR

Is it me or the program.

A simple thing like Disassemble too many times... and I disassembled a level too many eg. my "Fastener Assy's" and my bolts became little bits. I thought, ok... UNDO... But it does not work.

So many things in IC are like this... In Sketchup I can undo for ever. Is there a way to solve this?

Hopefully I have something set wrong!

Hi Ian,

On options:

Undo.png

There are some operations/actions that will prompt you that it can't be reversed.

One tip is use configurations so default configuration won/\'t get mess up by explode or disassemble.

Configurations.png

Hope this help you out. regards.

Also in our system, if you save, it will reset the undo stack.

As mentioned above, IC is a bit different when it comes to undo. For example: Undo inside or outside of a command is different. Here is a case: Select an object, Turn on the TriBall, reposition the TriBall a few time. Now when you are still in the TriBall Active state, the undo will undo those TriBall repositions. Now if you move the shape with the TriBall and exit, the undo will only undo the move of the shape (not the reorientations of the TriBall.

It is a little hard to explain but it is done that way since there are many things that can be done inside of a active action. Same thing can happen inside of a extrude command where you may make many changes inside of the command but once you exit, the undo will undo the entire operation.

Cary