Buggy Update

EKLASKIN

I am in the process of making changes to my design, as it was pointed out to me, by tech support, that the reason for my slow regeneration issues were the result of hole placed as assembly features on my scene (separate issue).

Everything was going fine with my changing and redoing things to rid myself of all of the assembly features, until the Product Update this morning! Now, when i place a shape, it may, or may not decide to stay there. It also happens with holes. In addition, whole sections of a part will disappear, and the undo/redo doesn't work when these things happen. Another issue, is when I drop a block onto another block, as a separate part, the program automatically makes it a part of the attached part. So, now, instead of having 2 distinct parts, i have one really weird shaped part (because it is 2 combined parts, instead of the 2 individual parts). Also, when I stretch a part, sometimes I get the indicated green location marks, and sometimes I don't. However, if I keep an eye out for the cursor, it will tend to drop where the cursor is placed, even without the green indicator (actually, just discovered this).

I have found myself just closing the program without saving, as I don't want to, inadvertently, undo the work I have done to it.

I am in the process of making changes to my design, as it was pointed out to me, by tech support, that the reason for my slow regeneration issues were the result of hole placed as assembly features on my scene (separate issue).

Everything was going fine with my changing and redoing things to rid myself of all of the assembly features, until the Product Update this morning! Now, when i place a shape, it may, or may not decide to stay there. It also happens with holes. In addition, whole sections of a part will disappear, and the undo/redo doesn't work when these things happen. Another issue, is when I drop a block onto another block, as a separate part, the program automatically makes it a part of the attached part. So, now, instead of having 2 distinct parts, i have one really weird shaped part (because it is 2 combined parts, instead of the 2 individual parts). Also, when I stretch a part, sometimes I get the indicated green location marks, and sometimes I don't. However, if I keep an eye out for the cursor, it will tend to drop where the cursor is placed, even without the green indicator (actually, just discovered this).

I have found myself just closing the program without saving, as I don't want to, inadvertently, undo the work I have done to it.

45218[/snapback]

Well, please excuse my inexperience. I unlinked two parts, and things started working again. As a side note, now that I have gotten rid of all of those Assembly Feature issues, IronCAD is working again, without all of the regeneration issues from my other post. Thanks!!

45218[/snapback]

Well, please excuse my inexperience. I unlinked two parts, and things started working again. As a side note, now that I have gotten rid of all of those Assembly Feature issues, IronCAD is working again, without all of the regeneration issues from my other post. Thanks!!